Book a Trombia demo
28 March 2019 National Heavy Equipment Show, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Monroe Tractor & Implement, Inc. distributes Trombia® silica and street dust sweepers to New York, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut
Anleggsgruppen AS becomes the official Norwegian distributor for PM10-certified waterless Trombia sweeper attachments
Trombia demos are arranged in all existing dealer regions nonstop. See your nearest location under Dealers -site and contact either the dealer directly or Trombia sales team through email@example.com
Do not hesitate - the cleaning performance of Trombia sweepers will convince you.
Key components to consider when matching the wheel loader with Trombia are:
- Operating weight of the wheel loader
- For stable operations a loader with 19 000 lbs / 8500 kg operating weight upwards recommended
- Hydraulic setup of the wheel loader
- You will need a wheel loader front attachment hydraulic setup with proper hydraulic flow of 19 gal/min / 90-100 l / min.
- You will need one hydraulic pressure-return pair
- You will need a case drain line for leak pressure (Contact your wheel loader service point for instructions)
- Your experience with Trombia will be top notch if you have a hydraulic detain function installed in the loader attachment hydraulics. This means you can lock constant hydraulic flow for Trombia and operate the unit non-stop from the Smart Trombia touchscreen.
- Electric setup: You will need a 12V or 24V (10amp) electric output for the Trombia control system. This can be taken for example from a front loader electric plug or 10amp lighter plug in the cabin.
- Quick coupler: Modern wheel loader arms are typically mounted with quick couplers. At the moment we have three standard coupler options: Volvo BM, JRB416 and ACS. For any other quick coupler contact the dealer with a request - we will make it for you.
Supported wheel loader models per manufacturer:
- CAT 916 and larger
- CASE 521 and larger
- JCB 411 and larger
- Volvo L50 and larger
- Hitachi ZW120* / ZW140 and larger (*for ZW120 try before buy, to ensure the hydraulic flow and operating weight balance of your loader)
- Komatsu WA-200 and larger
- John Deere 344L* / 444K and larger (*for 344K try before buy, to ensure the hydraulic flow and operating weight balance of your loader)
- For other manufacturers contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Find your nearest dealer and contact information under DEALERS.
For any market, where we don't have a dealer yet, contact your wheel loader dealer for assistance or directly with us email@example.com. Our sales team will get in touch with your nearest location capable of selling and servicing Trombia for you.
Need Trombia specifications for placing a tender or a bid with key Trombia features included? Contact Trombia Sales Team -> firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask for a quote for Trombia through Contact.
What should I budget for Trombia Sweeping?
- Trombia units cost a fraction of a cost compared to a self-propelled suction city sweepers.
- Trombia retail prices in European and American markets are approximately 45 000 EUR / 55 000 USD with standard accessories that will get you going.
- Potential installation costs for a case drain line or detain functionality for your front loader hydraulics are a standard setup for any wheel loader workshop. Budgeting wise - 1000 eur/ 1100-1200 USD should get the job done.
- Trombia wear out parts are estimated to cost approximately 5 000 EUR / 6500 USD for each efficient 500 sweeping hours. This would be estimated based on the time of your sweeper brush in operation. Naturally wear out can vary widely to both directions depending on the sweeping job and the surfaces.
We have constant production of Trombia units tailored to your needs.
Lead times in Europe are approximately 1-2 weeks and in North America 4-6 weeks for products that are not yet in the country. In North America our dealers have units in stock and should the ready product match your loader you'll get your Trombia in no time.
Once you receive your Trombia delivered to you, it is time to hit the streets.
We from Trombia will provide you with comprehensive on-site training for getting the most benefits out of your new investment. Our dealers are trained to ensure you will get the best return on your investement. We will also go through the daily and seasonal maintenance that is quick to adopt into routines.
Trombia is delivered to you with a ready to mount kit, with your specified mounting and accessories. During the training, we highly recommend that you order the first 500 hr service kit from your point of sale to ensure you have required wear out items readily available.
Your parts supply is organised either through your local dealer or from our two parts depots. For North American market our parts depot is located in New Hampshire, US with overnight delivery options available. For European markets our parts depot is located at the Helsinki-Vantaa International Airport, with overnight deliveries available.
Our dealers in your region will always be happy to assist with any parts enquiries, service request or such. In all circumstances you can contact email@example.com for service requests.