Snowek Oy is the global innovation leader in designing, manufacturing and marketing high end road maintenance attachment products. We design and manufacture road maintenance equipment that are mounted together with heavy construction and agricultural machinery, such as wheel loaders, excavators and tractors. Our leading products include the globally unique Trombia Airknife sweepers for street and industrial dust removal, as well as a range of high end snow plow and street sweeper attachments.
Our passion has always been in delivering the most advanced products for municipal and industrial contractors, when it comes to improving operating efficiency, combating snow chaos and delivering clean air and streets around us. Our flagship innovation, global-wide patented Trombia Airknife sweeper (www.trombia.com), is rolling out around the world.
For executing the growth plan we seek highly results-driven a Sales Representative / Manager (German-speaking) to drive product sales and dealer sales. The Sales Reps will be responsible for delivering set sales targets, creating and screening new sales opportunities actively, closing deals and helping and training our dealers to sell more and delivering greater value to our customers.
Your role will be mainly focused in expanding our business in German-speaking Europe in industrial applications and municipal sector. At the same time you join a startup-minded growth company, where everyone will occassionally take duties outside their specified area responsibility.
From the candidate we will require:
Exceptional salesman skills demonstrated in product sales roles:
- Optimistic attitude and drive for new sales, cold contacting and active lead sourcing
- Systematic approach to identify new customer potential and contact new leads to support the sales development in all your target markets.
- Strong people skills – our dealers want to be in touch with you.
- Excellent ability to close deals independently
Customer service skills and attitude
- Customer-orientation – we solve our customers’ challenges with long term solutions, each good sale requires an excellent product handover and training.
- Fluency in English and German.
- Willingness to travel 100+ days / year
We also value highly your experience and demonstrated sales results in construction equipment and hydraulic attachments industry, but we don’t see that mandatory. The right product sales and personal growth attitude wins this game.
You want to join us, because we offer:
- A career jump into a rapidly growing innovation-driven Finnish technology company solving real-world problems
- Globally-leading niche products to sell
- An opportunity to truly build export sales track record
- Leading product development team to supply sales with constant new innovations
- Decent base salary and highly attractive results-driven compensation
Your office base is located in Vantaa, Finland and the work will include flexibility and freedom of work locations but also a significant responsibility for delivering sales growth in new markets. In the role you will report directly to Managing Director.
To apply please send your CV and your salary expectations to the Managing Director Antti Nikkanen, firstname.lastname@example.org and sell your story.